Monday, June 10, 2013

15 June 2013.

Dear Familia,

How is it going everyone? It's been a while since I have written a letter to you guys, sorry about that. I just want to say I love you all. Thank you for all that you do for me. I feel all of your prayers all the time. I especially feel them when I don't want to do anything; I just remember why I came on the mission and I go back to work.

This week has been a good one. It has been a full week with my new companion. I have already learned a lot  from him. Don't get me wrong about Elder Kavea (Chief Kalifa), he taught me a lot. But Elder Malarde gives me a lot of strength. I do a lot of things that I would not have done with Kavea already.

{Snow on the mountains}

During one of our dinner appointments this week I was gonna leave by giving a scripture (not one of my strong points); thanks to Papa I was able to give devotionals during seminary. I was going to give it but my Soa grabbed my scriptures and turned to Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest". There are many ways you can put this into our lives and the way he did this is the way I want to. He wants to work as hard as he can so when he comes home to rest. He will be able to tell his children and grandchildren stories. He reminded me of Papa and Ole and everyone else that I know that has served a mission.

This Sunday Tony O'Reilly came to church. I couldn't believe it. We called him Sunday morning and asked him if he could take us and he said yea what time? This means he can have his interview and be baptized soon. Probably not before you get this letter. But soon! This makes me happy to see him come to church!

I got a new district leader the same time I received my new Soa. I like him a lot maybe even more than my last district leader, he is the man! He is very cool, his name is Elder Brown from Melbourne, Australia.

Are they really making a Finding Dori?

{Elder Nevitt's badge}

Today I went to church and I wish Papa was there. I now understand why he has garment wedgies with my new pair of garments. I also was almost in the chapel when I noticed my fly was down. It was very funny!

During door knocking the Lord prepared this one lady for us. She had been at the lawyers all day. And she just needed  the gospel in my opinion. She is going through a divorce, she was very interested and she took everything we had. It was the first time that I was able to give all of them away. So thank you for all your prayers. I love you all!

444 God will support, Elder Nevitt

No comments:

Post a Comment