Sunday, March 24, 2013

24 March 2013.

I love you guys so much I sent another letter in the mail two small ones for you guys and Mema and Pop! But I don't know you got it or not just letting you know!!! I leave for Wellington in the morning. I am very excited to know that I am finally going to be in the mission. We had a fireside where everybody sang something and the group of Tongans said I was singing with them and I did. Just by having one of them as a companion I have become part of their group! I now have a great love for all of them even though I can't even say their names or anything like that. I miss you guys so much!!!! I hope to have a companion I can get along and understand in the field!

On the way to the temple it was very exciting so many farm areas and stuff like that. It reminds me of Idaho and Montana area, just hills and having stuff grow on them! Tons of cattle and sheep it was very pretty! It was a very pretty temple, old but very pretty! While at the temple there was a construction crew and they were using John Deere tractors so I asked them if I could take a picture with it and I got one!! Hahaha While on the bus I also went by a few tractor company shops and there was a Case one and I was like Tom Scott!!! While at the temple during the second session I feel asleep during it but not bad but its hard work and I never get to take a nap!! One of the things I miss the most about being home with you!!! Tell the boys I love them. I'm running out of time, Love you!!!!!

444 God will support!!!!!!! Love, Elder Nevitt

No comments:

Post a Comment