Sunday, March 17, 2013

17 March 2013

Well it has been a couple of days here at the MTC. I am having a great time. The people that work here are really people of God. My teachers are Sister Fata and Brother To--I don't know how to say or write it. My comp is a really nice guy. We get along well and have a real good time. At times he is way to chill but it is alright. This morning, Sunday morning, we had district meeting kind of like Sunday School. I was asked to give a little talk on why I am on a mission. I really could only think of examples in my life as to why I went on a mission. The one I shared was Mema and how she was able to be a great missionary for Pop. And how she strong and courageous she really is. And how she is still fighting her strokes.

I know I will be able to email you before you get this letter but I just want you to know I miss you all so very much. Today is the 17th I leave to Wellington on the 26th.

Tell everyone thanks for the prayers. I love you. Tell Baby Kaydee I love her and you can tell the boys I love them also. Man I really am missing Facebook. Thanks all of you guys!!

444 God will Support. Love, Elder Nevitt

P.S. Is this long enough? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment