Sunday, May 19, 2013

19 May 2013.

Papa it was very nice talking with all of you guys so much!!!! I want to do it everyday. But I need to lose myself in the work. Today I am in Hastings getting ready for my driving test. I have no reason not to pass it. I am on the Lord's errand, I will be fine. I will never be mad at you, Papa, and I won't spend all my money in one place--I don't even like spending it when I have too.

{Elder Nevitt and Emperor Kuzco}
I want to write to Mema right now--you can show her this or tell her--but I want to say thank you and Happy Mema day. Sorry I haven't sent her anything yet so this is it. Mema, I just want to write you and tell you I love you so much. You have done so much for me and my family. Thank you for raising my dad the way you did. All that I remember growing up was my dad telling stories of his mission, and how much he grew on the mission. It means the world to me that you raised a wonderful son that became my father, he has set a great example or me and you yourself by serving a mission. Love you. 444 God will support!

{The Fog Elder Nevitt wakes up to every morning}
Now Grandma. Grandma, thanks for coming to Skype with me. Sorry you couldn't hear me. But at least I was able to see you and you were able to see me. I have written you a letter and it should come before a months time is done. It has some good stuff in it explaining the reasons I love you, but the reason I love you the most is you are my Grandma. You have loved me and cared for me. I love you and I will never stop praying for you. Love you!

{The Rugby game Elder Nevitt goes to every Saturday to do his weekly planning}
Mom. Gosh dang it, Mom, why can't you be in New Zealand with me. I love you and miss you. I am glad that I got to Skype with you and that you were able to hear me and speak with me. One of the things I don't look forward to is waking up in the morning. The reason why is I have to wake up. I usually dream of talking to you, family, friends. In the dream they always ask me why are you back here, aren't you suppose to be in New Zealand. I say yes, I am bit this is a dream keep talking to me. So I think you are always with me. Then I have to go make something to eat, why can't you be here to make me some food!!!! And then I have to clean the house! I know when I come back home I will help you out more. You do so much for all of your kids. Thank you!

{Elder Nevitt with the ball}
And here is a shout out to Melanie and Janae. Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!

{Hastings District via Mission Website}
This past couple weeks have been great. I still keep pushing back Tony O'Rielly's baptism but I know it will happen. He is in Wellington for the week. One experience I has this week was in Takapau (I have no idea how to spell it). We went there with Brother Barnett--he reminds me of Papa because he can talk your ear off any day and he is also a High Councilman--but he was our ride. We went to a couple of potentials houses but no one came to the door and it was kind of a waste of a day till our last house. On the way up to his house my Soa felt like he should grab a Book of Mormon out of his bag. We went up and this guy was outside of his house, looking really sad. We had a nice chat with him and found out some stuff about him then he asked if we had a Book of Mormon and my Soa gave one to him. I could feel the spirit working on him. We were then about to leave and Brother Barnett asked him if we could give him a blessing and this guy could not answer with words. His eyes were full of tears and he couldn't talk, he just nodded his head yes and we gave him a blessing. This was my spiritual highlight of the week. Just little thins like this help me to know that I am supposed to be on a mission.

{Elder Nevitt's handy dandy took thing}
This week I also bout one of these handy dandy tools things for my bike, and while I was working on my bike my thumb got caught on something and I cut it. My Soa and I went to the lake that is in Waipuk and I found my duck. (DUCK DYNASTY Uncle Si would be proud of me!!!!) It was really fun exploring around the lake.

444 God will support! Love, Elder Nevitt

No comments:

Post a Comment